Sunday, March 11, 2007

On a roll...

I just realized that I start my new job in 3 weeks and 1 day. I'm excited to be going back to the adult world. I love being home with Katie, but there are only so many potty-accidents, temper tantrums, and episodes of Dora that one mom can handle. It'll be nice to talk to people using words with more than 2 syllables about things other than Swiper the Fox and bubbles. I'll miss my time with Katie, no doubt. But I'll value the time I have with her even more. Plus, I'll have the opportunity to leave the house and Kates will get to make new friends.

So, yeah, 3 weeks until I become Laura The Adult again. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

And we can't wait to have you! We're bummed that you'll be in the other building, but hopefully still be able to see you every once in a while...

Let me know if you have any questions about what to expect, etc. : )